''...tour guides Rozle and Klemen worked tirelessly and took care of us like family...''
Alpine round trip with scenic ride over Vršič, the highest mountain pass in Slovenia. Visit amazing World War I museum and enjoy gourmet lunch far from the capital city Ljubljana.
AT A GLANCE
START/FINISH: Bled, Slovenia
FLY IN/OUT: Ljubljana Jože Pučnik International Airport
DURATION: 1 day
ROUTE: Total distance: 245 km (150 miles)
The entire route runs on good asphalt roads.
HIGHLIGHTS: Bled, Planica, Kreanjska Gora, Vršič Pass, Bovec, Kobarid, Bohinj
Slovenia Motorcycle Tour - Western Alpine loop 1 day includes:
- Fully equipped motorcycle of your choice (2 side cases & 1 top case, map holder, security lock)
- Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance
- BMW Navigator V with a daily route preprogrammed
- Extensive Clutch booklet with description on most important monumentes on the route
- Map of Slovenia with marked tour route
- 22% VAT (Value Added Tax)
- luggage storage
- 24 hours support
Please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS for more details.
- Helmet ( 10 € / day )
- Rain gear ( 8 € / day )
- Jacket ( 15 € / day )
|BMW F 700 GS||165 €|
|BMW F 800 GS||185 €|
|BMW R 1200 GS LC||215 €|
|BMW R 1200 GS Adventure LC||230 €|
|BMW R 1200 RT||230 €|
|BMW K 1600 GT||260 €|
Self guided tour, departure date by your choice.