''...sincere thanks and gratitude to Rozle and Matjaz. What a great pair of guides they were...''
Alpine round trip with scenic ride over Vršič, the highest mountain pass in Slovenia. Visit amazing World War I museum and enjoy gourmet lunch far from the capital city Ljubljana.
AT A GLANCE
START/FINISH: Bled, Slovenia
FLY IN/OUT: Ljubljana Jože Pučnik International Airport
DURATION: 1 day
ROUTE: Total distance: 245 km (150 miles)
The entire route runs on good asphalt roads.
HIGHLIGHTS: Bled, Planica, Kreanjska Gora, Vršič Pass, Bovec, Kobarid, Bohinj
Slovenia Motorcycle Tour - Western Alpine loop 1 day includes:
- Fully equipped motorcycle of your choice (2 side cases & 1 top case, map holder, security lock)
- Third party liability insurance and Comprehensive vehicle insurance
- BMW Navigator V with a daily route preprogrammed
- Extensive Clutch booklet with description on most important monumentes on the route
- Map of Slovenia with marked tour route
- 22% VAT (Value Added Tax)
- luggage storage
- 24 hours support
Please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS for more details.
- Helmet ( 10 € / day )
- Rain gear ( 8 € / day )
- Jacket ( 15 € / day )
|BMW F 700 GS||165 €|
|BMW F 800 GS||185 €|
|BMW R 1200 GS LC||215 €|
|BMW R 1200 GS Adventure LC||230 €|
|BMW R 1200 RT||230 €|
|BMW K 1600 GT||260 €|
Self guided tour, departure date by your choice.